Mentoring & Career Guidance
Our Mentoring and Career Guidance program aims to assist Likoni youth to complete school and enter the workforce both as leaders and responsible citizens.
The program focuses on decision-making, civic education, skill building, and career development to prepare students for life during and after school.
The program aims to:
- ~ train students in developing clear and professional goals
- ~ provide students opportunities for academic, personal and professional growth
- ~ provide for mentors and students, opportunities for community service
- ~ train professionals on leadership and being peer-mentors
- ~ provide college students leadership opportunities that are relevant to their professional interests
- ~ encourage creativity by helping students express themselves through writing and art.
We strive to bring in professionals to give our students exposure to a variety of careers and to talk on a range of issues.
If you are a professional and are interested in leading one of our mentoring sessions, we would be very happy to hear from you.
Please contact Maureen Mulombi, Hatua’s University Career Guidance Coordinator, at email@example.com for more information.